SMILE Campaign 2022

Repertory Company Theatre (aka Richardson Children's Theatre) is supremely grateful that we have continued to provide quality theater and theater arts education over the past year. It’s only because of you, our Donors. Ticket sales and tuitions raise 60% of our annual budget. The remaining 40% must come from the community we serve. In addition to our budgeted programming and overhead costs, RCT has just received a bill for $24,000 in reconciliation fees (improvements, taxes, etc.) from our landlord. This fee was not included in our 2022 budget. The SMILE Campaign will raise much-needed funds for the 2022-2023 Season and pay this unplanned expense. Your donation will go to producing the best in local theater and theater arts education. Please help if you can. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Bring the Smiles. Bring the Community. Bring on the Show.

GOAL: $50,000 ($26,000 operations, $24,000 landlord assessment)

PLATINUM SPONSOR PLATINUM LEVEL 1 $10,000
Featured listing in a monthly e-mail newsletter and on RCT website. Three Show
Sponsorships. Special thanks at sponsored shows. Listing on preshow AV screen and
show programs. VIP Box (8 tickets) at each sponsored show.

PLATINUM LEVEL 2 $2,500-$5,000+
Featured listing in a monthly e-mail newsletter and on RCT website. Two Show Sponsorships, Special thanks at sponsored shows. Listing on preshow AV screen and show programs. VIP Box (8 tickets) at each sponsored show.

GOLD SPONSOR $1,000+
Lobby banner signage. Show Sponsorship, you choose the show. Special Thanks for each show performance. Listing on preshow AV and show programs. VIP Box (8 tickets) for the sponsored performance.

SILVER SPONSOR $500+
Show Sponsorship. Special Thanks at each performance. Listing on preshow AV and show programs. VIP Box (8 tickets) for a performance of the sponsored show.

SMILE SUSTAINING Sponsor $250+
Listing on our website and show programs.

Concession Bar Sponsor $50-$100+
Sustaining Donor $25+



  • Carol & Bob Faulkner 
    • $100 (Offline)
    • 2 d
  • Sharon & Ken Lipshie 
    • $100 (Offline)
    • 2 d
  • Richard Wills 
    • $100 (Offline)
    • 2 d
  • Sherry Etzel 
    • $100 (Offline)
    • 2 d
  • Margaret Filingeri 
    • $50 (Offline)
    • 2 d
See all

Organizer

Debra Carter 
Organizer
Richardson, TX
Richardson Children's Theatre 
Registered nonprofit
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.