I am my 2year old son's primary caretaker and administer all he needs to survive with the help of nurses and my family. This Go Fund Me was created to help me be able to be home with him.
AJ needs a kidney soon. His father is a perfect match.
Our family has been fighting to save my son AJ's life. Here is what is happening,
1. His father has been found to be a perfect match.
2. A transplant surgery was scheduled on October 3rd then cancelled by the hospital.
3. The hospital has required his father's parole officer to report three months before they will reconsider the surgery. Right now they wont do the surgery.
4. We need a medical institution in Georgia that will help us to get an expedited process to re-approving his father and extracting the kidney.
5. The Children's Hospital is ready to help AJ.
Will you please help? His father is walking around with what can save his life right next to him every day. Please help us.
October 29, 2017 Update
Our family is taking AJ to the emergency room and we asks for your prayers as Baby AJ battles a peritonitis infection. AJ's spirit is strong but his body is not.
Please help. His father is a match.
DonationsSee top donations
- Cliff Alles-Curie
- Chloe Baker
- Freddrell Green
- Krystle Underwood
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more