Single Dad loses all to fire

A fire started Sunday evening in the apartment below Jared's, he was home with his 3 kids, Liam, Kenzie, and Teagan. The horror they endured is hard to fathom, and being a week before Christmas is even more heart wrenching. All 4 of them were rushed to the hospital with smoke inhalation and other varied injuries. Liam and Kenzie were rushed to Riley Childrens Hospital in Indianapolis for more involved care and are still there. Kenzie is in critical condition and will need months of treatment before she is released. Liam will likely be released in a couple days. All have severe burns and will need a lot of time to recover. Please help if you can <3

Donations (0)

  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 4 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $1,000 
    • 4 mos
  • Eileen Ball 
    • $20 
    • 4 mos
  • patricia dulisse 
    • $25 
    • 4 mos
  • Angela Treadwell 
    • $20 
    • 4 mos

Organizer and beneficiary 

Jada Haughey 
Organizer
West Lafayette, IN
Jared Mosgrove 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more