On February 12th, while renting a room from a friend and during mid morning hours, their dryer blew up, caught the garage on fire and devastated their home. Shonne and her friend will be out of the home for close to one year as the smoke was so bad nothing in the home is salvageable.
While her friend has home owners insurance, Shonne does not. Because she was at work at the time of the fire, she had only her purse and the clothes on her back. I'm asking my friends and family to help my mom's BFF and my Aunty Shonne purcahse some new clothing, shoes, maybe a bed and sheets, a new computer, beauty products and the like.
Will you help us to reach our goal of $5,000? It would mean the world to my mom and it'd help this beautiful soul start the recovery process.
- Jenefer Duane
- Missy Fox
- RIchard Munsch
- Maureen Casassa
- Kendall Comfort
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more