Shonda is in need of temporary shelter for herself; and luckily the animals have temporary homes already. Many of her appliances and belongings are also lost. She needs funding for the following:
1. Hotel - $100+ per night, until contractors have completed their work. Estimated total of 20-30 days
2. Dry cleaning - $400
3. Furniture Replacement - $2,500
4. Washer/dryer - $2,500
5. Cleaning supplies - $100
6. Food, as she lost it all and must regularly buy new, hotel fridge sized items - $300
7. Storage unit - $200 - $350, depending on how fast it can be emptied.
8. Miscellaneous expenses such as gas, oil of running back and forth, and also feeding and hydrating unpaid helpers - $200
Shonda is an amazing person and volleyball coach, recently hired by the school after 3 years of volunteer work with them, and also volunteers for the local R.I.O. charity bingo hall. She has done Special Olympic torch runs and served as a healthcare worker for the elderly for many years of her life.
Shonda has helped us sisters and the community out so many times and in so many ways in our lives, and we created this page in the hopes that we can help her, in return!! Thank you all for any assistance you can provide! God bless.
DonationsSee top donations
- Adrian E
- A L E
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more