Shawna & Omarion Fire Recovery

On the morning of October 31st a fire started in the Caldwell, Idaho apartment complex where Shawna & Omarion live. Leaving his belongings behind, Omarion ran door to door waking his neighbors and alerting them to the fire. 

Shawna & Omarion were able to get out safely with their dog Dez, but are left with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Their apartment and belongings are a total loss. Shawna is a caring, hardworking woman, raising her grandson on her own, but she needs help. 

They are left with no household items, furniture, clothes, electronics or food. Everything we take for granted on a daily basis is now a struggle for them. If you are able to help, please donate or share this post to help this strong Grandmother and heroic young man get back on their feet. 

 

Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. (Romans 12:13)

https://www.idahopress.com/news/local/2cscoop/caldwell-apartment-complex-damaged-in-three-alarm-fire/article_2bb9bbc7-ff03-558a-a447-0bf68536414a.html

 

  • Matt & Monica Lopez 
    • $25 
    • 46 mos
  • Cindy Tilton 
    • $25 
    • 46 mos
  • Sam Lakey 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Bryan Tucker 
    • $100 
    • 46 mos
  • Sue Zamarripa-Nieto 
    • $25 
    • 46 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

David Moore 
Organizer
Meridian, ID
Shawna Ward 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more