Main fundraiser photo

Shane Sprouse's House fire

Donation protected
Shane's home was almost burned to the ground on January 15th. The fire started in the electrical fuse box, spread to the attic, and resulted in  complete collapse of the roof and burning of almost everything in the house. The home was insured but the amount is not likely to cover replacement costs of all that was lost. Thank God he was not injured but he escaped with only what he was wearing. All of his baby girls things were destroyed along with all of his personal belongings. Many of you have offered to help and any and all donations would be greatly appreciated. thanking you in advance. Mike


  • Charles Smoot
    • $20 
    • 6 yrs

Organizer and beneficiary

Michael W. Sprouse
Cape Girardeau, MO
Shane Sprouse

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.