Shane Sprouse's House fire

Shane's home was almost burned to the ground on January 15th. The fire started in the electrical fuse box, spread to the attic, and resulted in  complete collapse of the roof and burning of almost everything in the house. The home was insured but the amount is not likely to cover replacement costs of all that was lost. Thank God he was not injured but he escaped with only what he was wearing. All of his baby girls things were destroyed along with all of his personal belongings. Many of you have offered to help and any and all donations would be greatly appreciated. thanking you in advance. Mike

Donations

 See top
  • Charles Smoot 
    • $20 
    • 38 mos
  • David Allen  
    • $20 
    • 38 mos
  • Scott Brueckner 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Stuart Higgerson 
    • $100 
    • 38 mos
  • Stuart Higgerson 
    • $5 
    • 38 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Michael W. Sprouse 
Organizer
Cape Girardeau, MO
Shane Sprouse 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more