At 12:30 a.m. on Monday morning, August 13, 2018, the Secor & Sierra Family’s suffered a horrible tragedy as their house caught on fire. Two of the children were not home and by the grace of god their daughter and parents )Mike and Janelle) made it out safely!
The family lost two beloved dogs. Two (Cesar & Bella pictures included) of the four sweet bullies did not survive, as the fire spread so quickly out of control the family was helpless The family and surviving dogs are being monitored for smoke inhalation, which can result in medical conditions.
The house is considered completely inhabitable and a total loss. The family has to start from nothing as a all their personal belongings were destroyed from the extensive fire and smoke damage. It is going to take a long time for the family to recover from this disaster.
The family needs to replace all of their personal effects, food, clothing, furniture, plus the kids rooms along with all of the other rooms including parents bedroom, kitchen, living room along with all the basic house necessities.
We are asking you to please open your hearts in aiding the family with any amount of donation you can provide at this time. Our love and prayers are with the family; anything you can give will help immensely.
We appreciate you sharing this with anyone you know.
--Israel and Laurie Sierra
DonationsSee top donations
- Vicky Lander-Bruce
- Courtney Alaine
- Leo Venuti
- Susan Randall
- Julie Lauer
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more