We have set up this GoFundMe page to collect financial support to his family to provide Sebastian proper burial. We would appreciate any financial donations big or small to help cover funeral expenses. We offer sincere gratitude all for their kindness, love and support.
Sebastian’s mother, Luz Miryam Garcia will handle all donations.
Heaven couldn't wait for you Sebastian! So go on, go on home and rest in peace.
UPDATE: In expedient response to GoFundMe's request, the story is hereby updated as follows:
1) I am Elizabeth Torres, I am the administrator of the account and opened it to pay for Sebastian's funeral expenses.
2) I reside in New York State but my brother's family live nearby in New Jersey.
3) I am related to Sebastian. Although gone, he is still my nephew.
4) All funds will be used to cover all funeral expenses, burial, casket, services, headstone and ancillary expenses.
5) The funds will be transferred to Sebastian's mother (Luz Miryam Garcia) via personal check. For transparency and accountability, all documentation will be made available upon request.
Finally, I opened the account in agreement with both families for the sake of expediency, language and respect to this difficult time of bereavement.
Please do not hesitate to request any other information you or the donors may need.
Thank you for your valuable services!
- Burlington Coat Factory Employees we want to support our
- Olga Lopez
- Kathy Shevlin
- Donnette Lewis
- Kirsty Nicole B
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more