It is my honour to be your candidate in the upcoming local elections in May. This is going to require funding in order to run the campaign and we are asking for your assistance. Having represented this area previously I will once again bring experience, integrity and passion to the fore in everything that I do on your behalf.
A donation of ten euro to this campaign will directly purchase a poster, 100 leaflets or 50 cards.
My priorities are first and foremost to represent you in all local issues that matter to you. I will also campaign and lobby to hold the government to account and to ensure they deliver on promises made to Waterford and also matters of great importance going forward including:
· 24/7 Cardiac Care
· Additional Social and Affordable Housing
· Investment in University Hospital Waterford and Waterford Regional Airport
· Ensure the HQ for University of the South East is located in Waterford
· Increased community policing to combat anti-social behaviour
· Support Community Development, Arts and Culture Initiatives
I look forward to meeting you to discuss these and other important matters.