URGENT Cancer Surgery For Scraps!

On Thursday, September 18th, we found out that our dog Scraps's has cancer and needs urgent and immediate surgery and medical attention.  He had

Medical costs have exceeded $7,500 and the on-going care will continue to raise that amount and then some.

He had his first round of surgery on September 26th, during which they removed 80% of the tumor. The remaining 20% could not be removed because it was attached to vital organs and would compromise his health further.

Scraps is our 11 year old Wheaten and the love of our life. 

This is taking a huge financial toll on us, and we greatly need help and support from our friends, family, extended friends and family and friends of friends to help cover this and get us through this extremely emotional, unexpected and tough time.

Any donation is greatly apprecaited be it $10 or $50 or $100 or more if you are able.

Please repost, share and help us get the word out. Please. Our gratitude and appreciation to one and all is beyond words.




  • Devin Robinson  
    • $10 
    • 77 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $5 
    • 79 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $5 
    • 79 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $5 
    • 80 mos
  • Paul Murphy 
    • $500 
    • 80 mos
See all

Organizer

Jeffrey Newman 
Organizer
New York, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more