We need $40,000 by January 1st. And to begin, we need $20,000 by November 30th. Donate now!
Why do we love Yoga NW?
• Beautiful and serene studio with radiant-heat floors
• Large windows of natural light and view of trees
• Our favorite instructors: Ingela, Katie, Kate, Lauron, Meg, Erica, Leslie, Donell, Kerensa, and Darcey
• Most highly-trained and certified teachers in the Northwest
• Experienced coaching and encouragement for each individual student
• Teacher guidance for back, neck. knee and shoulder rehab
• Variety of class levels, from beginning to advanced, including Gentle Yoga, Back Care, and Restoratives
• Practical strategies for how to deal with daily stress and challenges
• A welcoming sanctuary in a crazy world for us to come relax, restore, and rejuvenate while enjoying community and friendship
Why do we need to raise $20,000 by November 30th?
• due to our current pandemic, class size has decreased
• business financial assistance from WA State has ended
• continuing monthly rent, advertising and other business expenses
• tight cash flow for making payroll
• Ingela will no longer make withdrawals from her retirement fund
Let’s save Yoga Northwest! Even your $5 donation helps. Larger donations especially appreciated. Please contribute now.
One student said, "Yoga NW saved my life". If Yoga NW has ever helped you, please support our BEAUTIFUL STUDIO. A place truly a ”calm in the storm". Now is the time to donate.
Save Yoga Northwest. Any amount will help!
We have certified and experienced teachers and customized, individualized instruction.
Save Yoga Northwest. Donate now!
Serenity through the joining of body, mind and spirt.
Save Yoga Northwest. Please contribute now!
A wide variery of class types and levels for you to chose from.
Save Yoga Northwest. Please donate!
Method of payment: If you prefer to donate in-person or through the mail, our address is 1440 10th St Bellingham WA 98227. Studio office hours M-F 10am-2pm. Donations through Gofundme are deposited directly into Yoga Northwest’s bank account, no intermediaries.
Please donate now! Save Yoga Northwest
A gorgeous studio in the heart of Bellingham; filled with bright, natural light, views of sky and trees, and warm radiant-heat floors.
Save Yoga Northwest. Contribute!
Ingela, Abbott, the studio's owner and lead teacher, studied for many years with B.K.S. Iyengar, the founder of the foremost form of yoga practiced throughout Europe and America. Her knowledge, wisdom and enthusiasm encourages, inspires and uplifts us all.
Today NOW is your opportunity to sustain our community's highly-respected yoga studio. Want to feel good? Donate and know that joining others to make yourself and others healthy. Mindfully, joyfully, soulfully. Namaste.
Save Yoga Northwest. Donate today.
DonationsSee top donations
- Joan Wayne
- Douglas Brown
- Lynne Givler
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more