Morgan is an FHRC graduate who came to training from our local animal control. He was adored and was a favorite by every staff member. He was adopted out to a family 2 years ago where he lived with dogs, children and cats who all adored him. Yesterday, Morgan showed up at our front door in horrible condition. His owner stated he swallowed a toy and that she couldn't afford his vet care. FHRC had the owner relinquish ownership and we immediately took him to the vet asap. X-rays confirm he has two foreign objects in his abdomen and will now need surgery to remove them. We are desperate to save our boy but need your help! Please donate whatever you can, if you can give up your morning Starbucks or afternoon donut, we would be so grateful! Every little bit helps!