Let me start off by saying I have been out of state since Aug 6th for my job. I won't be back until Oct 2nd and there's no way they will let me go home early. On Aug 17th 2018 my roommate told me how my dog (Selkie) had started limping during her nightly walk. It was too late at night to take her to a vet so we were going to wait over the weekend and take her Monday. However, Saturday comes around and she can't walk on her own anymore. He immediately took her to the vet's emergency room. After doing blood-work and their exam they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her other than she was stumbling around and had gone blind in her right eye so they put her on some generic medication to see if she would improve. Sunday comes around and she started to show signs of improvement but not enough to send her home. We decided to keep her over night until Monday to see if anymore improvement would happen and not much had changed. She was able to walk on her own but for not long and would stumble around. We took her to the neurologist and after an MRI and a spinal tap all they found was she had inflammation around the brain and her spine and was causing her pain in both areas as well as still being blind in the right eye. They are unaware of what is happening to her and are doing more blood-work. They are sending it to a lab to get back better results than last time. These funds will be used to help pay for the MRI, spinal tap, extra blood-work, and the following treatment. My Selkie means the world to me. I've already put down payments down for everything but the funds are starting to add up and I don't know if I'll be able to pay for everything in the end. I would be so grateful for any help anyone could provide.