- Satellite is Aerial. Dance. We use dance principles to explore vertical movement while also encouraging the development of grounded work.
- Satellite is Adaptable. We work with youth, community, and professional artists in middle Tennessee and beyond. We adapt to skill levels; we adapt to different abilities and disorders. We adapt to our environment.
- Satellite is Shared. Everyone deserves arts access, and we provide affordable access to education and performance initiatives. Always in orbit, you can find Satellite Dance in free pop-up performances and Lecture/Demonstrations in middle Tennessee.
- Satellite handles With Care. We push the boundaries of gravity, but never at the cost of safety. We protect our artists' bodies, hearts, and minds.
- Education: Satellite Dance provides affordable weekly opportunities to learn and create. For 2022, we want to introduce new guest teachers and grow our skillset.
- Performance: Since 2018, we have produced seven live performances. For 2022, we aim to create a full-length concert with stipends for dancers, choreographers, and support staff.
- Outreach: We have a portable rig and will travel! We can't wait to visit schools and organizations to introduce underserved populations to inclusive aerial dance.
DonationsSee top donations
- Stephanie French
- Max Bjornson
- Karyn Murphy
- Molly Haslag
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more