Sanford Family House Fire Recovery!

At about 2:45am Friday morning I woke to the fearful screams of my sister at my back door. Standing with my niece and nephew on our back porch you could see the house in the background up in flames. The home me niece and nephew have lived if for the majority of their lives, gone in minutes. The fire in the home began in the laundry room and is believed to have been electrical. We are so thankful that they all made it out safely, however they have lost everything... uncluding 3 of their 4 family pets. My brother in law Mike’s nephew Dylan had just recently moved in with them from Ohio, he too has lost everything. Tina teaches at Meadowlake Elementary in Mobile and Mike runs the family SeaTow business as well as his own boat mechanical repair shop in Fowl River. Alora is an avid softball player and attends a magnet school in Mobile, Connor plays baseball and football and attends a local public elementary school in Mobile. As they are without insurance on the home, they are in need of all the help they can get to help them get back on their feet. Everyone’s main concern is the children and trying to replace clothing and necessities for the entire family, including school supplies.
Every little bit helps and if you are unable to donate please share and say a prayer for Tina, Mike, Alora, Connor & Dylan!
Thank You!!




Donations

 See top
  • Courtney Amy 
    • $10 
    • 38 mos
  • Sabrina Godwin 
    • $300 
    • 38 mos
  • Sabrina Godwin 
    • $25 
    • 38 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 39 mos
  • Gary Grush 
    • $100 
    • 39 mos
See all

Organizer

Jessie Cardin 
Organizer
Theodore, AL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more