Sam Clark House Fire relief

Sam Clark and his family have tragically lost their home and all possessions to an electrical fire on the night of Aug. 10. This was a devastating fire and nearly everything was either burnt or damaged due to fire and smoke. Sam, his wife Lindsey, and his 9 year old daughter Katelyn have suffered a tremendous loss. Help if any form including money donations, clothing, furniture or household items will be truly and heartfully appreciated in this time of need for this sweet family.


Donations

 See top
  • Katherine/Roy Milnes 
    • $100 
    • 41 mos
  • Betty Cagle 
    • $100 
    • 41 mos
  • Betty Quisenberry 
    • $30 
    • 42 mos
  • Christy Fisher 
    • $100 
    • 42 mos
  • Elise Milnes Chester 
    • $100 
    • 42 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Tawnya Jane 
Organizer
Midland, TX
Sam Clark 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more