Sacerdotus Evangelization Work
Please donate to help me run this online ministry which reaches out to people via blogs, radio podcast, LiveStreaming, social networks and mail (shipping Rosaries and other materials).
We understand that Covid-19 Coronavirus has put a damper on the lives of many of us. Without a livelihood or income, many Americans and global citizens are struggling. The recent stimulus check did help the Sacerdotus Ministry, but those dollars can only stretch so far.
Today, we live in a world that is uncertain. Religion has been labeled as a "non-essential" during a time where faith is all that is working. Science has failed, medicine has failed, governments have failed, even our bishops have failed. God and faith are the only pillars holding most of us up.
In light of this, it is important for you to help the best you can with any amount. Remember, money is not the only thing you can donate. You can offer your skills, time and anything that may be of use to Sacerdotus (Sacramentals, books, articles, technology, etc).
Funds are needed for the following:
1. Help keep domain URL names which are expensive and help bring in web traffic. see godaddy.com. UPDATE DEC 21, 2020 - We were able to renew the domain sacerdotus.com name until 2021 but have to renew the others. A new and popular domain is OurLadyoftheUniverse.com. This new site promotes the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the Bronx in 1945.
2. To help purchase podcasting equipment for the radio podcast show and expand the time slot for it by updating the subscription. For subscription costs see: https://secure.blogtalkradio.com/register.aspx?aid=CRMTS
3. To mail religious articles (Rosaries, Crucifixes, Pamphlets, Medals, Scapulars etc) to people who request them. This costs money to purchase and mail. Shipping is expensive, so funds are needed to help cover this cost as well. See usps.com for cost information regarding shipping.
4. To publish some books to help maintain this work via sales. In order to publish, we need funds for printing, access to research papers to cite from (journals et al) etc.
5. In the future, we will expand the work on Livestream and other streaming and video services which also cost money. We also need funds to get expensive computer programs to make this possible. Livestream equipment is also needed. The Mevo Start is needed for this endeavor. It costs $399.
6. We want to make this work formal by turning it into a full-time apostolate. In order to do this, I need to hire lawyers to take care of the paperwork involving legal status as an entity. This is the most expensive aspect which we will really need help with.
All monies will go towards the ministry of Sacerdotus in order to keep it stable and running for at least a few more years until another fundraising campaign will be needed. So far, the constant expense is the renewal of domains, podcast subscriptions and mailing of items. The purchase of equipment is a one time thing.
DonationsSee top donations
Your donation matters