Hello, my name is Eileen Burns (Henneberry). On January 5th my parents had a house fire on Marilla Street in South Buffalo. Unfortunately the resident didnt carry Renters Insurance which 41% of renters dont carry. I was encouraged by a friend of mine to start this page to help with the devastation for Jeff.
If you've ever eaten at Wayside Restaurant in the past 30 years, it was probably Jeff Manley that prepared your meal. Jeff sadly lost all of his possessions. He lived at this address for close to 20 years and lost everything. A very humble man who is a true South Buffalonian ♡ Thank you for your considerations.
- Lindsay Delano
- Mavourneen Creahan
- gary hahn
- Maura Connors
- Mark & Kim Byrne
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more