House fire took everything

Ashley Steckel and Nick Funt experienced a fire in their apartment building on 03/17/18. Luckily, they were not in the apartment when it happened but their cat was trapped inside still. They can use any help they can get to replace their belongings as well as help pay for a new place to live.
  • Daniel Brown 
    • $50 
    • 43 mos
  • William Lemmers 
    • $40 
    • 43 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Jordan Olson 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • macy keefer  
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Rachel Goodloe 
Organizer
Hanover, PA
Ashley Steckel 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more