I’m Ronald Vargas, Father, Production Manager for the Greenery in South Carolina and Ultra Runner.
On August 11th of this year, the starting gun will go off for the Big Foot 200, the longest endurance race I have ever attempted.
The Race starts at Mt St Hellen and ends in Randle, Washington, traversing point-to-point through the Cascade Mountains.
It’s going to be epic!
I need your help. Will you please help to off-set travel and training expenses for myself and my support crew?
I was a soccer player growing up in my native Costa Rico. I started running 10 years ago at age 46. Since then, I have completed five 100’s, five 50’s, two 24-hour races and a number of marathons and trail runs, including:
• Grounded Running’s Delirium Ultra (100 PR, 21:15), Men’s Champion
• Seven Trails, Savannah 102.5
• Yeti Trail Run 100
• Bronze Dragonfly 24 hours ultra, first place.
• Daufuskie Island marathon, numerous times
• Charleston 100, 3rd place
• Farm Daze 2022, 61.4 miles, 3rd place
• Wambaw Swamp Stomp 50-mile trail race, 2nd place
• Buffalo Run 50K, 2022. 3rd place
• Palmetto Bluff Buffalo 50k
• Many, many others. A few DNF’s (learned a lot!), a lot of sweat, laughter and appreciation for what it takes to strive.
Thank you in advance for your help! You will receive updates on training events and race progress. Or you can follow along at:
“Whatever you do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it” Goethe
“Cualquier cosa que hagas o sueñes que puedas hacer, comienza. La audacia tiene genio, poder y magia.” Goethe
Organizer and beneficiary
Hilton Head Island, SC
Ronald Vargas Rodriguez