There has been such an awesome outpouring of love and emotional support and numerous folks from the community asking to do something more to ease his reentry efforts. So here it is...
Please help us help Robert to help himself, by giving him the assistantce necessary to build a foundation to work from. He has done so much with so little for so long, it is my dream that he would be provided a chance to ease through the arduous process of reintegration, having already endured and overcome 21 years of hardships.
Anyone that knows our family know that we have work selflessly for two decades to fight not only for ourselves, but others simularly fixed. The time has now come that we are asking the community we have worked on behalf of to sow a seed back into us, by donating today.
So what exactly does Robert need money for?
I am glad you ask:
1. Paying off fines and fees on his drivers license from 1997 and Reinstating his drivers license. We tried to have them credited for time served but the state would not waive them.
2. Clothing: he was released with only the clothes on his back and shoes on his feet.
3. RENT: Because of issues with parole, Robert was forced to take residency in Shreveport instead of being able to move to our home in New Orleans.
4. Transportation: because he is forced to live in Shreveport, he will not have access to the transportation we have available in New Orleans.
5. EYEGLASSES: He can’t see shit due to his prolonged exposure to poor lighting and care at his last residence.
6. Small Business start-up: it is hard as HELL to locate employment upon returning. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. Therefore, Rob has plans to launch a small business of designing and selling PROTEST T-shirts as a means of earning an income, all while spreading the message OF LOVE AND FAMILY MATTERS on our speaking tour.
God has great things in store for us and we plan to live up to the expectations bestowed upon us by the community that has followed us over these two decades. Please know, no gift is too small. Starting over after 21 years in pergatory is a great undertaking to say the least. Therefore, we appreciate any and all support we can get on his journey back.
Family is Everything,
MAKE A DONATION OF $250 & Up:
Receive an invitation to the PRIVATE SCREENING of our NEW YORK TIMES DOCUMENTARY being released Valentine's Day 2019, autograph copy of our forthcoming collaboration. The One that Got Away and The One That Didn’t.
MAKE A DONATION OF $100 & up:
Invitation to the PRIVATE SCREENING of our NEW YORK TIMES DOCUMENTARY Valentine's Day 2019, Bayou Classic weekend Sunday, November 25th @ 1pm in New Olreans at Cafe Istanbul.
MAKE A DONATION OF $50 & Up:
Receive an autographed Love and Family Matters Tour T-shirt, #NeverGiveUp
DonationsSee top donations
- Ciara Anderson
- kimberly lewis
- Shirley Pierson
- Christina Spurlock
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more