My daughters house caught on fire tonight (11/24/2018). Her daughter (15) lit a candle and went downstairs to fix something to eat. By the time she got back upstairs her bed was in flames. She tried to pour flour on the fire but to no avail the flour didn’t help. She tried to remove her blanket from her bed and the fire engulfed. She then proceeding in waking everybody up. Thank God they all were able to get out of the house and everyone survived but now is the long haul (rebuilding).
My daughter has 7 kids and is pregnant with her 8th child. She’s currently unemployed and she’s in a very trying time. She lost a lot. This just happened tonight (11/24/2018) so if you can help in any way even if its a 1.00. She would greatly appreciate it. Her and her family are currently displaced so we’re trying to raise enough money to help her find a place to stay and cloth her children. Thank you in advance for your contribution. May God bless you!!!
- Jessica Stevens
- Juannikka Calloway
- Cece Sampson
- Ashley Benson
#1 fundraising platform
People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more