I am fundraising for a local family that lost everything on Wednesday 1/19/2022 in a house fire. The family home of Taylor Risser and Rick Bowers, their two young children and 13 year old, was engulfed in flames. Everyone is okay, however they lost EVERYTHING. They will need first and last months rent for a new house/ deposit, new furniture, clothes, food, etc. They are both kind, hard-working locals that are known in the restaurant industry in the Rehoboth area. Any donation would greatly help this family pick up the pieces of everything they lost.
The only images I have are the following from: Indian River Vol Fire Co