Ririe Family House Fire

I'm Kalee Cockburn and my best friend Kimberlee and Taylor Ririe's house caught fire last night and they are completely devastated. They've had many things thrown at them these past few months, and now this. All while having a 4 month old baby.

From Kimberlee: "Last night was one of the worst nights of mine and Taylor’s lives. Our garage exploded and spread fire into our house. The fire was declared accidental due to possibly a faulty cord issue. We are devastated, but grateful that none of us were at home when the fire occurred so no injuries were made. Everything we owned, loved, and cherished in that Home is now scorched, melted, or smoked out. I never could have imagined one of my worst nightmares coming true. We are grateful to our neighbors, family, and friends that were first responders to the scene and helped us greatly last night as Taylor, Brighton, and I arrived on scene and were in shock."

We started up this GoFundMe to help the Ririe family get afloat. They lost all their baby boy's clothes, blankets, and so much more. The money raised here will go towards replacing those things listed, clothes, toiletries, food, and basic necessities until they're fully back into their home.

If you guys could donate, or even just share the link, anything will help. They money will go directly to the Ririe family.





  • Natalie Naegle 
    • $10 
    • 47 mos
  • Summer Davidson 
    • $50 
    • 47 mos
  • Ron & Sue Hyer 
    • $100 
    • 47 mos
  • Michelle Ostrowski 
    • $20 
    • 47 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 47 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Kalee Ann Marie Cockburn 
Organizer
Salt Lake City, UT
Kimberlee Ririe 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more