90% of the ROSE Women had never heard of a non-profit before joining ROSE. Desperate and motivated to overcome these extreme conditions, the Women of ROSE are joining together in January to learn, grow, and inspire change. Our non-profit partners such as WOFAK: Women Fighting Aids in Kenya and the African Yoga Project will present resources at this gathering and guide our sisters on the pathway to recovery.
Millions of young women suffer from extreme poverty, gender discrimination, and precarious slum conditions. Please help me take this opportunity to impact the lives of 150 women and provide hope for a brighter future. We need your support and prayers for restoration!
Your donations will go to:
1. Uplifting Women's Small Businesses: Average income is $2/day. ROSE provides business investments to increase long-term profitability (ex. sewing machines to uniform business).
2. Build Classrooms for DayStar Academy : Women of ROSE are mothers of the DayStar Academy.
3. Donate to Partnering Non-profits: We thank our non-profit partners for their health, education, and development resources.
4. Establishing a 501c3 Foundation: Support our years of research and fundraising efforts in hope of expansion to fight homelessness worldwide.
Every dollar has impact!
- $300 feeds 400 Academy Children for one month
- $30 buys a sewing machine
- $5 family monthly bathroom fee
Thank you for reading and partaking in our mission of ROSE! God bless you and thank you.
Please contact me directly for more information and learn how to get involved.
VIDEO: ROSE Singing Asante Sana (Thank You)
DonationsSee top donations
- Mary Gail Wolf
- Evan Thalenberg
- Sandra Gordy
- Adrienne Kralick
- Emily Fontana
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more