Well now he needs help.
Some absolute trashbag has made off with most of his gear that was still in his car from after a show, everything that he needs to play was in there, they even left him with a smashed window.
This is what was
- a 2015 Alienware 15" laptop (no charger)
- a Gator soft hardware bag with an Asus 15" laptop in it
- a pair of Trick Pro1V double kick pedals with the SB1 laser triggers
- a Roland KD120 electric kick drum pad
- a Gibraltar hi hat stand
- a black Pelican hardcase (has a Within Destruction sticker on it) with my electronics rig inside and hard fittings for the inputs/outputs (Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer, Roland TM2 trigger module, in ear monitors etc)
- a black Gator cymbal hardcase containing assorted CRX cymbals (2 crashes, 2 splashes, a ride, 2 chinas, a set of 14" hats)
- a black Zildjian soft cymbal bag containing a Zildjian 21" Megabell ride and a CRX 8" cup bell
Dig deep and chip in what you can, rationally even if bits get found or recovered it’s not all gonna come back, you know he would help out if it were you.
DonationsSee top donations
- Charlötte Nugus
- Adam Brook
- Simon Liddle
- Nathan Crofts
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more