Rebuilding for Podwil-Naylon Family

On November 1st 2020, Emily went to serve at her church with her three year old son, Jackson just like every other normal Sunday. After leaving church she received devastating news that her house was engulfed in flames and that there were numerous fire fighters trying to stop the fire and save their dog's life. After finishing their investigation they determined it was an electrical fire that started in the kitchen. Savanna, their dog was the only one Injured in the fire, thankfully she is doing so much better and was able to come home from the vets Monday afternoon! Thankfully Randy, Jackson and herself were not home and are all safe.

Our goal for this GoFundMe is to provide first, last, and security for a place to live, furniture to help refurnish their new home, and to help with day to day necessities and bills as they start this new journey all over again. 

If you can't afford to donate prayers for them during this difficult time are much appreciated!

Donations

 See top
  • James Blanchard 
    • $50 
    • 10 d
  • Pamela Coffey 
    • $125 
    • 12 d
  • Pamela Coffey 
    • $125 
    • 12 d
  • Mary Pearson 
    • $100 
    • 15 d
  • Bradley Jordan 
    • $25 
    • 19 d
See all

Fundraising team (2)

Louise Booth 
Organizer
Raised $375 from 6 donations
Hobe Sound, FL
Shelby Seymour 
Team member
Raised $10 from 1 donation
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more