The Custer County Sheriff's Office said the fire was reported at around 5:30 a.m. from someone passing by the area. Deputies said the castle's gift shop and an outbuilding were on fire and had collapsed when firefighters arrived. Bishop's Son-in-law, Scott Moore, tells us that the buildings are a complete loss.
Also, the lady that runs the shop lost her entire inventory to the blazes, and it is important to get this gift shop going so the Bishop family has an income.
- RA Harding
- Mary Corbett
- Thomas Colwell
- Alex A.
- William Lucas-Brown
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more