RebirthHer represents a woman's choice to own her power and lead. RebirthHer is for women who lead through Love, the most powerful force in the universe. Women who see through the eyes of the divine feminine want a world that is safe and healthy for women, children, men, our planetary body Mother Earth, and all of Life.
Synchronistically, I was born on International Women's Day (March 8th) in 1975, International Women's Year as declared by the UN, and the total I need to launch RebirthHer is $1,975. These funds will cover materials, photography and some of my time for RebirthHer. At first I asked for these funds by November 16th, which is also my 9-month mark since neurosurgery, when my own Rebirth began! Now I've extended the deadline until the funds are raised -- leading with pause, patience and trust that it's all underway.
Since childhood I was addicted to sugar and food. This was how I coped with big feelings. Little did I know that for 10-20 years, a brain tumor was growing in my left frontal cortex, and when I learned of it in January 2021, it was massive. (Before & after photo... yes there's Love in the middle of my brain. It's in yours too!)
Was I going to be able to write again? Throw frisbee? Care for and play with my beloved 8-year-old daughter?
I thought, I AM ALIVE!!! Reveling in the gift of Life, I was claiming this elation for myself and found myself wanting this state of Rebirth for all women. The right to joy, the right to safety and respect, the choice to revel in this one precious Life we are given, as Love embodied.
- an embodied invitation for Womanhood to give birth to ourselves, to rise and lead from the divine feminine within us and to hold humanity with Love in its current state of crisis.
- a ceremonial commitment of women choosing to bury those elements within us which do not serve Life's highest good, and to give birth to the energies that honor all of Life.
- a call for women to greet, sing and dance with Mother Earth as her mirror: full of color-and-texture-rich splendor, vitality, succulence, service, strength, resilience and delight!
- organize and facilitate the RebirthHer sacred ritual.
- offer it for free online as a model for women to co-create and host in their own communities.
- remember that asking for help is natural, and divine Light is always available for ALL OF US.
- continue a stellar recovery from brain surgery (Feb 16) that was unexpectedly interrupted by months (Apr-Jul) of severe pain.
for your support!
Jessica Maxine Rios
DonationsSee top donations
- troy d olson
- Abbey Levine
- Antoinette Mason
- Kerrie DeMartini
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more