Raymond Fire Recovery

On November 2, 2019, around 1:00 AM this morning, tragedy struck when a family of five were woken up to their smoke alarms going off. The Raymond's could see their home ablaze and were able to get out of the house with their three young children safely. Unfortunately, they lost two dogs and a cat in the fire. The Raymond's have lost everything; literally everything.


 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 11 mos
    • $250 
    • 11 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $30 
    • 11 mos
  • Gloria Towle 
    • $200 
    • 11 mos
  • Jarod Castonguay 
    • $25 
    • 11 mos
See all


Shawn D. Newell 
Fort Fairfield, ME
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more