Lastnight a Fire burned down our Garage. A space heater exploded we think and within 15 minutes the whole garage was burned down. Our sweet puppy who was only 10 months old Loca passed away in the fire. My husband tried to save her and suffered burns on his ears and smoke inhalation. We had Sacred feathers, Fans, expensive Beads, toolbox with tools, suitcases, a tire set, crossbow and arrows, brand new office chair, family heirlooms special ceremony items, all our fishing gear and tackle, kids bikes, our fence is destroyed that the firemen came through. We are devastated, my partner will need to get counselling sessions as well and he Is not treaty so that needs to be paid for. we
hope to get a honourable burying plan for our beloved baby ❤️
We are thankful for any little bit of help. Thank you for reading and supporting us in this trying time.