Help Michael fight Brain Cancer

Michael is 11 years old. He found out about his malignant brain tumor last month. He went through an 9 hour operation which they removed 90% of the tumor. The other 10% will be treated with radiation and chemotherapy.
  • Frank DiMatteo 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Judy Stevenson 
    • $25 
    • 43 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
  • Sherry Bishop 
    • $200 
    • 45 mos
  • Dawn Passamonte 
    • $25 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Elizabeth Diaconeasa 
Organizer
North Port, FL
Amanda Retz 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more