On the journey of making this album I will get to experience a new style and technique of writing and composing, improve my musicianship, and learn a lot about the business, recording, production and marketing sides of music.
Although I am doing this as my 12th grade project, I plan to leverage these skills and this experience for something much more important to me ... to get into one of the top universities for contemporary music. I will include this project in my college applications for USC’s Thornton School of Music, NYU’s Steinhardt College and other universities.
My goal is to create and complete a work of art that will display my ability to write and compose music so that I can submit it in my college applications and share it with the world!
Here are key steps in this project:
· Interview music industry experts for advice and mentorship
· Develop a cost effective budget and a fundraising campaign
· Write the short story for my concept album
· Write lyrics and music for 5 songs that portray the emotions
and characters in my story
· Strengthen, refine, record and produce my songs with my producer,
· Research legal trademark and copyright protection
· Design, create artwork and package my album
· Distribute digital and hard copies of my album
· Plan and host an album release party
I am trying to create most of the album on my own, however I need your help. Please contribute and become part of the process!
The Financial Breakdown is as follows:
· Recording studio/production = $3,770
· CD printing/burning/digital distribution = $500
· Website/promotion = $600
· GoFundMe cost = charges 8% of revenue earned
Your support means so much to me and I’m excited to share with all of you my completed album!!
Thanks for your support and consideration.
- Isabella Antonorsi
- Mitch Davis
- Lori and Family McGrath
- Abigail Reader
- leslie Rucker
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more