Rachael & Jackson's House Fire Fund

On the evening of November 2nd, Rachael and Jackson were enjoying a peaceful night in. They were warm, cozied up, and watching Harry Potter. What could be better? Little did they know it would soon be too hot to handle.

In the early hours of November 3rd, as Rachael and Jackson lay sleeping, a fire broke out in the room directly above. Due to the heroic actions of an intuitive neighbor who alerted them to the danger, everyone (pets included) was able to escape without injury, and mitigate damage to the house itself.

We can all agree that Rachael and Jackson are outstanding people, so let's provide outstanding support as they get through this difficult ordeal.
http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/two-families-homeless-after-fire-on-quadra-street-1.23083460

  • Cameron Walker 
    • $20 
    • 45 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 45 mos
  • Jasmine Riseley 
    • $70 
    • 45 mos
  • Caleb Blagdon 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
  • Noah and Maylee 
    • $50 
    • 45 mos
See all

Organizer

Amy Bourbeau 
Organizer
Victoria, BC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more