On the evening of November 2nd, Rachael and Jackson were enjoying a peaceful night in. They were warm, cozied up, and watching Harry Potter. What could be better? Little did they know it would soon be too hot to handle.
In the early hours of November 3rd, as Rachael and Jackson lay sleeping, a fire broke out in the room directly above. Due to the heroic actions of an intuitive neighbor who alerted them to the danger, everyone (pets included) was able to escape without injury, and mitigate damage to the house itself.
We can all agree that Rachael and Jackson are outstanding people, so let's provide outstanding support as they get through this difficult ordeal.
DonationsSee top donations
- Cameron Walker
- Jasmine Riseley
- Caleb Blagdon
- Noah and Maylee
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more