On the evening of May 23rd a fire broke loose in Rachael's garage that quickly spread to her entire home. She was lucky to get her and her kids to safety but in a matter of seconds she lost everything she possessed and has been left without a home for shelter. Please help us raise money to help ease the financial burden this natural disaster has placed on Rachael and her family.
As a friend and colleague of Rachael's, I have known her and her kids for many years. Words cannot describe the sorrow we all feel for her sudden loss. Funds will be used to help restore the family's daily possessions, school books, backpacks, clothing, furniture like sofas and mattresses, and to find a new home.
- Laura Moore
- Alan Shepard
- Paula Malhotra
- Nidhi Singh
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more