I am dreaming of a brighter future for Jaeson, who has been like a son to me since he was born, and I am reminded of these two quotes:
“It takes a village to raise a child.” – old African parable
“For it is in giving that we receive.” – St. Francis of Assisi
I hope you can help me achieve a very important goal. I invite you to take a few moments to read how you can help one child reach his potential.
Jaeson is 14 years old and he and his four siblings were born into poverty in Boston. His family has lived in 12 different apartments and 2 homeless shelters. Due to these numerous moves, Jaeson has attended 9 different schools. Jaeson’s father passed away from a tragic accident when he was only 2 and he has never had a healthy male role model. He has been bullied in his neighborhood and doesn’t feel safe walking to and from school. He has never been part of an after school sports team because his family cannot afford the uniforms or the equipment. Sadly, Jaeson has never been able to pursue his passions nor allow himself to even dream of a bright future.
But, this can all change with YOUR HELP!
Jaeson has been accepted into the 7th grade at a private all-boys Junior Boarding School in New Hampshire this fall. The school has committed to giving Jaeson financial assistance in the 8th and 9th grades, but they cannot help with Jaeson’s tuition this year.
This is why I’m asking you to HELP ME RAISE ENOUGH MONEY to send Jaeson to this very special school. ALL of your donations will be used for Jaeson's tuition this year. I will withdraw the funds and I will send the money directly to the school.
Jaeson will be able to...
* stay in one school for the next three years before he goes on to an academically challenging high school.
* be safe from violence and gangs that permeate his neighborhood.
* live amongst a close-knit community of boys where he will be prepared - in mind, body and spirit – for a responsible and meaningful life.
* realize his academic, physical, and personal potential through the integration of the school’s Core Values (compassion, integrity, respect & courage).
* have male role models that he so desperately needs.
* discover his passions by playing sports and attending extracurricular clubs. (He is really excited to ride a mountain bike in the woods and swim in the lake!)
Please, let’s all come together as one village to give this opportunity to Jaeson. Your financial support for Jaeson will ABSOLUTELY change his life forever!
Thank you for taking the time to learn about Jaeson. Any donation that you can give will be greatly appreciated!
With love & gratitude,
DonationsSee top donations
- Amanda Rabinowitz
- Yosef Ravaliere
- Kajko, Weisman & Colasanti LLP
- Robert Champagne
- Anastasia Lyman
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more