I realize that this is a long shot and that the amount requested in this GoFundMe is not only IMMENSE, but likely going to be extraordinarily difficult to reach.
In fact, I made this GoFundMe a month ago and wasn't really going to share it anytime soon but I think YouTube banning my recent Dave Collum interview could be a sign from the Gods that it is time for the podcast to move forward - I need to have a backup in case I begin to get censored not just on YouTube, but on other social media.
My goal has always been to make the QTR podcast a daily show, Monday through Friday, providing content and interviews far more consistently than I have in the past.
After finally breaking through 1 million listens, I'm confident that there's an audience for what I'm doing. As such, I've left my full time job to dedicate more time to the podcast, but I am reliant now - more than ever - on the financial support of my listeners to get my message out.
I'm seeking to do a one-time fundraise that will push me over the line and allow me to keep my infrastructure updated, keep guests booked, hire a staff of 1 to manage administrative stuff, and commit to the podcast even further.
For those that aren't familiar with my podcast. I am trying to re-write the way the mainstream thinks about - and talks about - finance and business. I've had enough bullshit, enough stuffy meeting room conversations, enough boring macroeconomic data and enough milquetoast looking guys in bowties to last me for the rest of my life.
Let's talk about business and finance like you're sitting next to me drinking a $2 Budweiser bottle at my favorite South Philly bar, OK? I'll promise not to blow smoke up your ass if you promise not to try and bullshit me.
As stated on my website, my manifesto is to:
1. expose and counterbalance the inherent long bias and sensationally euphoric nature of financial media
2. raise critical questions about economic theory and monetary policy being used to micromanage our nation's economy
3. introduce and advocate for the idea of sound money and conservative fiscal policy
4. work to "pull the curtain back" on how the world of finance operates behind the scenes, so that the everyday citizen understands
5. provide my unfiltered opinion on current events, speaking honestly and truthfully
6. further my own learning alongside of my readers, followers and those of any ideology, as long as they are willing to engage in civilized discourse
7. remain open-minded toward any and all ideas until indisputable facts and evidence have been examined