Unfortunately, the Cockburn household caught fire and destroyed a large part of their home. I am starting this fundraiser to help them raise some money for living essentials in order to ease the burden at this time.
From the family... On Wednesday, Jan. 23, a fire broke out at Michael and Dana's home in Bay Village. Luckily, no one was hurt and their dog is safe. The fire caused major damage and the losses are great.
Inevitably Michael and Dana will be overwhelmed with insurance adjusters, salvage companies and contractors over the next few months. Many have reached out asking what they can do to help.
We are so grateful that everyone is OK, but their losses are still unimaginable. We truly appreciate any support you can help provide as they work to rebuild their lives.
The family would like to thank Trevor Ifft, Colin’s friend and classmate, for taking the initiative to start this page in an effort to help. His compassion and initiative at such a young age should be commended.
Anyone interested in making a gift card donation should email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org for drop off locations.