The Tarin family has just suffered an unbelievable loss. A father, mother, three children (14, 8 and 3 years old) as well as a brother living there. Early the morning of 12/17/17 just one week before Christmas they were awoke with the smell of smoke. When they opened their eyes there were flames all around them. They barely made it out with their pajama's and the 14 yr old, the brother and the mom all suffered burns and smoke inhilation which required some hospitalization. Everyone in the home was covered in soot.
Water trucks were used and several fire engines responded but nearly nothing was saved. All appliances, furniture, clothes, their Christmas tree, presents, the family car and nearly their pets were lost. Everything they owned in a few short minutes was gone. It was a miracle the dogs were found alive under the rubble after the fire was put out. Their kitten sadly
didn't make it...
This page is set up to help get some presents for the kids this Christmas and get the Tarin family relocated as soon as possible. Finding a new home this time of year will be very difficult and we appreciate any help you can offer. Every little amount helps. Thank you to the San Bernardino Fire Department and the Red Cross for offering assistance in this unbelievably difficult time. We thank you for your generosity and holiday spirit.
DonationsSee top donations
- Jonathan Deitrick
- Billy Van Vugt
- David Ryan
- Michael Keating
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more