As part of the concert series "Von Zeit zu Zeit" and "Route des voix" (Gare du Nord, Basel), the Swiss ensemble Domus Artis
brings to the Basel music scene world-premiere compositions
by the exponent Argentinian composer Julián Galay
(*1988). Combined with Renaissance Spanish vocal pieces of the masters of old, such as Flecha, Guerrero and Victoria, Galay's music represents an oneiric picture of them, a von Zeit zu Zeit dreamlike travel. All set into stage by Michael Kleine
. This event provides a dialog between different cultural spaces and times.
The fund-raising campaign for this project already started long ago, and we have been lucky to receive already support from some foundations. However, as this project involves many people and expenses, most of the costs still need to be covered: travel tickets to bring Julián Galay to work with us in Switzerland, material for stage setting, remuneration for the artists, among others. With your donation, we will be able to cover them.
Thank you very much for your support!
To demonstrate our gratitude, we prepared the following rewards
for our supporters:
- for your 10 CHF donation: a “Thank you” message by the ensemble
- for your 20 CHF donation: a track from our program “La Encarnación y el Sueño”
- for your 50 CHF donation: a track from our program “La Encarnación y el Sueño” plus a “Thank you” message from the ensemble
- for your 100 CHF donation: a recording of the whole concert of our program “La Encarnación y el Sueño”
- for your 200 CHF donation: a lesson from one of the members of Domus Artis (if you do not live in Basel area, the lesson is via Skype)
- for your 1500 CHF donation: an “a capella” private concert by Domus Artis (if you live in Basel area)
Gare du Nord presents:
Route des voix • Von Zeit zu Zeit
«La Encarnación y el Sueño» – Domus Artis8th of December 2018, in Gare du Nord
, Basel (Switzerland). For more information about the concert venue and tickets purchase, click here.
Other important links:
- Listen to Domus Artis!
- About Julián Galay
- About Michael Kleine
*** Teaser's credits: Video:
Luc Quaglia Audio:
Leonardo Bortolotto Music:
Tomás Luis de Victoria (1548 - 1611) - "O vos omnes" (fragment)