COVID 19 Resources
It is clear PPE supplies are still in need and we're here to help!
Your continued support will help us move forward as we continue to work tirelessly producing and donating PPE's across our country.
- 1200 gowns to 20+ hospitals, clinics and nursing home facilities across country.
- 10k face masks to 30+ organizations across country such as nursing homes, homeless shelters, women's + youth shelters, AA flight attendants, food banks, farm workers, clinics + more.
Project PPE is an initiative led by innovative design professionals to provide critical PPE supplies for the medical community.
We are working together with a coalition of local businesses and volunteers to design, develop, and ship essential PPE such as gowns and face masks to hospitals, clinics and organizations across the country.
Funds raised will go towards the purchase of materials, wages for garment workers and shipping costs.
Help us reach our goal! What we are making below:
- 2k + Protective gowns - professionally made
- 15k + Protective face masks - professionally made
How your donation will help?
- $5 donation will help provide 2-3 masks
- $10 donation will help provide 1-2 gowns
Made with love & peace in Los Angeles, CA
* Non-medical grade
* Project PPE is a community organization - this is not a NPO. Please consult your tax preparer for tax deductions and or questions regarding donations. Making a donation to this cause is not guaranteed tax-deductible.
DonationsSee top donations
- Virginia Mcintosh
- Tammy Anderson
- Garrett Neary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more