Due to Coronavirus outbreak, I’ve had no other choice but to stop table service at my beloved restaurant and to keep my staff and clients safe, to stop all deliveries.
Currently I am making 70/80 loafs of bread per day but have inquiries for over 200/300! I can’t fulfil this requirements without extra mixer.
Please support our business float through this hard times!
- £3.50 / Loaf of Sourdough Bread, collection from House of Feasts
- £30 / Ten Loafs of Sourdough Bread, collection from House of Feasts
- £30 / One Hour 1:1 Skype Cooking Class with Damian Wawrzyniak, available NOW! (Dates agreed via email)
- £50 / Sourdough Bread Masterclass with Damian and other students, this will be available after re-opening
- £100 / Three Course Dinner for Two at House of Feasts, this will be available after re-opening
- £200 / Three Course Dinner for Two at House of Feasts with Bottle of Wine, this will be available after re-opening
- Moira Hampson
- David Harvey
- Artur Sobczak
- Janie Bingham
- Lesley Palmer-Mann