Paula  is my 18 year old daughter.    She’s battling a Glioblastoma Grade 4 brain tumor.   She was diagnosed end of April 2018 .  She had her 1st softball size  tumor removed April 10th  8 weeks later found out the tumor had grown back even larger than the first one and had grown tentacles over to the right side of her brain.   1st surgeon told us it was inoperable.  We found a surgeon that would operate and he was able to remove 50%  of the 2nd tumor. During her 2nd surgery her baby passed away. We buried him the day she got out of the hospital.    She has since done her first 6 weeks of radiation and 30 days of chemo. We were currently waiting for another MRI to see if the tumor had shrunk then the oncologist would discuss other treatment options with us.  1 week before her next scheduled MRI Paula was having seizures and lost all mobility and movement in the right side of her body and became incontinent. She was taken to the hospital again by ambulance and they admitted her to do her MRI. The tumor in her brain had shrunk a great deal and found very little swelling that the doctors were so amazed at this because GBM 4 is so aggressive but they found another large tumor on top of her spinal cord that was paralyzing her body. The surgeon had said it was inoperable and there was nothing more they could do for her. He advised us to take her home to put her on hospice. We are currently taking prescribed medications for seizures and steroids to help and doing several natural treatments such as hyperbaric chamber, Bemer and brain tapping plus try another aggressive herbal treatment but She is also taking all kinds of herbal supplements which are very expensive and is on an all organic raw foods and alkaline diet.    I am her 24/7 caregiver who has had to put my job on hold and will
continue to help her fight this with all we have.   We believe she can be a miracle a third time around with lots of prayer and natural treatments. She needs your support and prayer to fight this horrible beast of a tumor.    She has already lost her baby. (My grand baby)  and I will not lose my daughter to this cancer.    I will not give up.   We will not give up on her. She wants to fight this and she’s hanging on with everything she has. We need your help in support.   Please consider this your tithe if you’re able to help.  Thank you and  God bless! ❤️
  • Michelle Canfield 
    • $100 
    • 48 mos
  • Charis Gregg 
    • $20 
    • 49 mos
  • Kassi Wynd 
    • $20 
    • 49 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 49 mos
  • Tracy Jarman 
    • $200 
    • 49 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Kristi Zilm 
Broken Arrow, OK
Paula Zilm 

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.