Wherever you are, we wanna go there, too. If we hit our goal of $100k in 2022 we'll:
• Power up 16 new cities, doubling the geographic footprint of Out in Tech's IRL chapters to 32
• Invest in training and development for chapter leaders + onboard 100 new volunteers to lead our community
• Refer 1,000+ queer and trans folks to tech jobs
• Recruit 300 new mentors for Out in Tech U, our youth mentorship program
• Be the go-to source in helping members find their next job, travel buddy, best friend, or chosen family
As a THANK YOU:
All donations: Campaign supporter image and our everlasting appreciation
$100: Shout-out in Out in Tech global email blast
$250: All of the above, plus one (1) ticket to the next Out in Tech Talks conference
$500: All of the above, plus listed as major individual supporter on Out in Tech website for twelve months ✨
THE LAST TIME WE ASKED FOR DONATIONS
In Dec 2019, you and 500 others donated over $87,000 to help "Build Equality" for LGBTQ+ activists worldwide.
Here's what we've been up to, thanks to you:
• Built 60 WordPress.com websites for LGBTQ+ activists globally. Check out United Caribbean Trans Network, Intersex India, QueerCity Podcast, Meem Muslim, and National AIDS Control
• Built Lavender Book, an app that crowdsources safe spaces for the QTBIPOC community, in partnership with the National Black Justice Coalition. Read about it in them., Time, CNN, NBC News
• Supported 15 existing sites with Digital Corps Helpdesk build day
• Won financial support from Automattic, PayPal, eBay Foundation
• Trained, laughed, cried with over 500 Digital Corps volunteers!
Thanks for your donation, it matters!
DonationsSee top donations
- Marta Lowicka