My dear friends Dolan and Amy sustained a fire at their home in Merion Station during the early morning hours of Saturday, 12/28/19. Thanks to the quick thinking of their amazing sons Cooper (12) and Ryder (10) all four of them and their beloved dog Sandy were able to make it out physically unharmed. Unfortunately, they are now displaced as the smoke damage was quite extensive. The home can be repaired (had the fire department been called in 5 minutes later, they may have lost the entire home) but everything in it must be replaced. All of the boys Christmas presents were destroyed by the fire and the smoke.
Anyone who knows Dolan and Amy knows that they would do absolutely anything to help their family and friends. The “give you the shirt off their back” kind of people - all four of them.
I know the holidays are roughly financially for everyone, but if you could find it in your heart to donate even just a small amount to help with the costs this scary and horrible incident now presents to Dolan and Amy, as well as help replace at least some of their belongings (especially the boys presents), it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity.
- Kathleen Greene
- Cynthia Szoradi
- Dan Donaghy
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more