At 4:00 am on January 2nd, our family lost our home of 20 years to a terrible fire. By the grace of God we were all rescued by our youngest son who just happened to be up late that night gaming. Before he went to bed he heard a strange noise downstairs, and upon checking the cause he noticed the back of the house ablaze!
We are so blessed that in the face of danger our son had the presence of mind to act quickly. He rushed around the house waking everyone up, instructing his older brother to call the police, and getting everyone outside safely before the house was completely engulfed in flames.
We lost absolutely everything in the house that night....
Years and years of photos, important documents, sentimental keepsakes from our children's past, family heirlooms, antiques, and all of our worldy possessions.
We were fortunate to all make it out safely, and we are now focused on rebuilding our lives. We are trying to trust God, to stay positive, and to accept that this is a chance to start anew at the beginning of a new year.
We greatly appreciate the many inquiries and offers of help in our time of need. We were advised to set up this campaign as a convenient way for those that have voiced an interest in donating to help us with the immediate costs that we anticipate we will incur.
We all thank you SO much in advance for your kindness, and your generosity, and we truly appreciate it more than you know.
- Miss Ann Polston and family.
DonationsSee top donations
- Jessica Hutcheson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more