PMP Mutated GNAS vaccine project

We are fundraising to support the mutated GNAS vaccine project underway in Norway.

Pseudomyxoma peritonei (PMP) is a cancerous clinical condition. This disease is most commonly caused by an appendiceal primary cancer (cancer of the appendix). If it isn't treated, it is fatal.

This project aims to produce a vaccine that stabilises the development of tumour growth in PMP patients who are not candidates for the primary treatment of cytoreductive surgery (CRS) and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC).

90% of the donations we receive will be donated towards this project with the remaining 10% reserved for the continued operation of Pseudomyxoma Survivor.

You can make a difference by donating today to Pseudomyxoma Survivor, a small charity supporting those affected by pseudomyxoma peritonei and appendix cancers, emotionally and practically.

Visit our website for more information.
  • Amanda Singleton 
    • £20 
    • 9 hrs
  • Rachel Kempster 
    • £20 
    • 2 d
  • Marian Donnellan 
    • £10 
    • 3 d
  • Anonymous 
    • £25 
    • 3 d
  • Emma Greatorex 
    • £50 
    • 3 d
See all

Organizer

Pseudomyxomasurvivor 
Registered nonprofit
Donations eligible for Gift Aid.