We are making this request to help the Gambone family. While they were out of the house at a basketball game on Saturday morning (January 21, 2023), our brother-in-law received a call that their house caught fire. They returned home to extensive damage, every window in the house shattered, and the firemen still working to put the fire out. Their dog, Roxie, who was trapped in the house during the fire, was rescued by the firefighters but ran away soon after.
The fire started in the kitchen and completely ravaged it. The rest of the house has severe smoke and water damage and has left this family homeless for the foreseeable future.
As their siblings, we are asking anyone that can, to please help us help them and this is the only way we can think of doing that. With 4 children, there will be a lot that has to be replaced and to attempt to keep things “normal” when their lives have been turned upside down in just one day.
Whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated to help this beautiful family get back on their feet. Please keep all of them in your prayers, and thank you from the bottom of all of our hearts.
Amy, Ellyn, Zack, Kathleen, and Bonnie
UPDATE: Roxie was found safe and is back with her family and they couldn’t be happier to have her back!